Why choose CGS?
At Canberra Grammar School, we treat each individual student with care and consideration. We believe children need an environment that encourages them to seek out academics and social relationships, to find their passions and purpose in a complex world.
Situated in the nation’s capital, our students further enjoy a wealth of cross-cultural, leadership and networking opportunities both on and off campus.
Our beautiful campus provides ample space for young minds and bodies to grow, with modern facilities to support a diverse range of co-curricular activities. Sports, drama, music, technology, and an adventurous outdoor education programme complement the School’s rigorous academic curriculum.
Canberra Grammar School offers an extensive range of academic and co-curricular programmes, and also offers:
- A global outlook
- Co-education from Pre-School to Year 12
- The International Baccalaureate Programme and the NSW Higher School Certificate
- A great campus and facilities
- Great opportunities beyond the classroom
- Great boarding facilities
- A strong mission and values; and
- A rich environment of constant achievement in academic and co-curricular endeavour.