Canberra Grammar School prides itself on employing dedicated, qualified and experienced staff who are motivated to contribute to the School community in a positive way. To achieve this, prospective staff will go through the following employment process:
- Position is advertised
- Applicant applies through the CGS website (with a receipt of application email sent)
- Applicants are short listed by an assessment panel
- Applicants are interviewed by a panel
- An offer and appointment is made; and
- Unsuccessful interview applicants are informed.