Open Days and Regional Visits
If you live in a rural or regional area, you may want to visit us at a Field Day, Exhibition or Show; we would love to meet you and help with any enquiries you may have.
If you are unable to attend the Open Days, please contact the Registrar to arrange another suitable time to visit.
2019 School Open Day Registration
Open Days generally consist of a tour, morning tea, brief information session, Q&A session, and a chance to speak with some of the staff and students.
- Whole School – Thursday 7 March 2019, 9:00am to 11:30am
- Northside campus – Thursday 28 March 2019, 9:00am to 11:00am
- Year 11 2020 Academic Expo – Thursday 23 May 2019, 5:15pm to 7:00pm
- Whole School – Wednesday 29 May 2019, 9:00am to 11:30am
- Whole School – Wednesday 16 October 2019, 9:00am to 11:30am
To arrange a visit to the School outside of an Open Day, please call the Registrar on +61 (2) 6260 9744 or email email@example.com
Please note carefully where each Open Day will be held, as stated above. The addresses for each campus are listed below.
- Northside campus: Pre-Kindergarten – Year 2, 33 Blamey Crescent, Campbell
- Southside campus: Pre-School – Year 6, 15 Alexander Street, Red Hill
- Primary School: Both Northside and Southside campus
- Senior School: Years 7 – 12 day and boarding, 40 Monaro Crescent, Red Hill
- Whole School: 40 Monaro Crescent, Red Hill
Boarding and Regional Expos 2019
More information at BOARDINGEXPO.COM.AU
- Dubbo – 16-18 May
- Henty Field Days – 17-19 September
- Harden Kite Festival – 12 October
- Murrumbateman – 19-20 October
Regional Visits 2019
If you’d like to attend one of the Region Visits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nowra – 8 March
- Cootamundra – 22 March
- Cooma – 3 May
- Wagga Wagga – 14 June
- Bowral – 16 August
Admissions Office (Registrar)
Ms Huma Cheema - Registrar Ms Lucy Welsh - Assistant Registrar T +61 (2) 6260 9744 E email@example.com